Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ten Secrets

The ten-day challenge.
Sorry, I know I promised I'd start this a long time back.
But life's a bitch. Because you sit down, and plan something.
And fate doesn't like that one bit (sucha bitch she is), so she screws you over.

Therefore I start today =)

Ten Secrets (I'm not sure how many would qualify, but here goes).

1. I'm a hopeless Snow Patrol/Coldplay lover. HOPE.LESS. Trust me on that one.
2. Some disney movies (i.e. Beauty and the Beast, Lion King) still make me cry, and I don't cry very often.
3. I can be a little emo. A leeetaal bit.
4. I bite my nails. I grow them, then get nervous and bite them.
5. I don't like people shaking their legs. Very disturbing.
6. I don't spend more than 15 minutes getting ready. I think it shows too.
7. I sometimes buy clothes that I think are pretty, but not really my size and plan on using them as inspiration (never happens but!)
8. I am L.A.Z.Y. Like you wouldn't believe.
9. I'm also messy. Pretttty messy. But then I have these insane fits of cleaning my room. And then it gets messy all over again.
10. I'm a little obsessive compulsive about things, like washing my hair everyday. I kid you not. Every single day. Maybe that's why I'm balding.

There. Ten secrets.
Till tomorrow then :D
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment