Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eight Fears.

Ahhhhhh.
I don't know how many fears I'll actually list down here, but I'll try to be as honest as I can :P

1. Claustrophobia. I kid you not, I'm mildly claustrophobic. I don't like enclosed spaces, they make me nauseous little bit. I get nightmares of being buried alive in a coffin sometimes .
DON'T. LIKE. CLOSED. SPACES.

2. Its not so much a fear, as much as it is something I dislike. I don't like 'closed' modes of transport, (yes this should probably be included in the earlier point, but I think its important enough to merit a separate one). I get this really weird feeling whenever I'm in a plane, or a car with windows rolled up. Hence, Auto>Car, Train/Bus>Plane. Simple. I like feeling the wind on my face.

3. I'm scared of being left alone. Damn, it sounds pathetic. But its true. Not for long but, mus work on this.

4. Scary movies/stories. They give you this rush, but when its all said and done, and you go back to your bed, and everything's eerily quiet, I can swear I see something outside my window. Curse my over-active imagination, but I don't like the idea of ghosts/supernatural beings watching me sleep.

5. Nightmares. I'm not really scared of them per se, but I hate having them. They leave me too scared to go back to sleep.

6. I'm scared of dying. Any normal person would be, if you say you're not, you're faking it I tell you. I'm scared to death of death, of any kind.

7. I get scared while crossing the road. I'm one of those kinds. Scared shitless, will only cross when there's no traffic as far as the eye can see.

8. I'm scared of a lot of things, but the biggest thing I'm scared of is being scared. It kinda sucks when you feel helpless and scared, if you know what I mean.

Thats it then, Eight Fears. Tomorrow (or sometime soon), Seven Wants. Whee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment